Friday, May 1, 2009

Fog Linen Dresses and Wedding Hairpieces

Have you been privileged to browse the pages of Selvedge mag? I think I ran across it online somewhere and still do not have a prescription, subscription I mean. The dry goods section of the website is my favorite and I always want to buy something, especially from Fog Linen. They make exactly the sort of clothes and linens that I have envisioned for my home. Simple, rustic and natural.

I visited them online again today and it seems that they have updated their website. It's hard for me to tell since I don't read Japanese. Very frustrating. All I want are a couple of simple linen dresses to wear to wedding parties this summer in DC. I don't get crazy about fashion so when I come across something to wear or put in my home that looks like it's been there for a century and could go another, then I get excited. The Fog Linen line meets criteria.

Fog Linen's house linens may be purchased through a few US retailers if you're interested. Maybe a unique gift for newlyweds?

Speaking of weddings... thought I'd share a couple of hair pieces I made last spring. They're made of hand felted merino wool, silk yarn, pearl beads and little flowery wedding doodads. I like the way that the leaves on the larger piece sticks out in crazy directions.

By the way, Happy May Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment